Thursday, February 23, 2012

LUNCH FUN

I have been working REALLY hard on making sure that the small amount  of free time that I do have is maximized by cutting out distractions.  TV and FB have been put on the back burner as I try to re prioritize all of the "little things" in life.  Anyone with me?  Some days I feel like I am missing out on my life because I am so wrapped up in other peoples.  

So anyway this morning I woke up at 4:30, ran 2.25 miles before the hubs left for work, and then started making lunches.  The extra time afforded me the ability to get creative.  :)  I purchased these food writers on a whim and was so glad I did!
After using a biscuit cutter to remove the crusts I decided to make a caricature of each girlie.  I am sure these would work better on a smooth surface but they are still cute and most importantly they will make Grace and Faith smile!



1 comment:

  1. know what I was doing at 4:30 am? SLEEPING!!! You are nutty! I have been praying for God to make me into a morning person, but the harder I pray, the more times I have to hit the snooze button in the morning it seems. ARGH! You should call me when you go running at 5 am and tell me to go with you.

    ReplyDelete