Tuesday, September 6, 2011

5 MINUTE CURLS

 Early this summer 5 Minute Curls were ALL OVER the blogsphere.  I was completely intrigued and tried it right away.  I am absolutely sold on the technique and Grace loves watching my hair go from stick straight to crazy curly over night.  Last night she asked if I would do hers and since it only takes 5 minutes we did it right before bed and then I sent her off to dreamland.


After a little bit of coercion her curls fell into place and she was SO excited.  Of course I forgot to take pictures before we left for school.  These were actually taken after lunch meaning she had played full out for 45 minutes by this time.  I was pretty impressed with how well they held. 


And on a grown up :) 
This was at the MLB All Star game this summer after the headband being in for only 2 hrs and let me tell you it was HOT.  My stylist was so impressed with how healthy my hair that she asked my secret.  When I told her I think she thought I was nuts but I am telling you it works!! 


BTW, the video is really long and you probably could skim through it to get the info.  I have changed things up just a bit and would love to hear how it works for you!  Happy curling!

No comments:

Post a Comment