Friday, September 23, 2011

Third Annual Scarf Swap!!

I signed up for Meredith's third annual scarf swap over at the tichenor family
I have participated each year and have loved it every time!
This time I was teamed up with Lindsey from The Whitely Girls.  It was so fun to get to know her through this process and we had to laugh over how much we had in common.  We both have two girls, August birthdays, husbands that have changed uniforms but not jobs...the list could go on and on. 

I sent her this adorable chevron check...

And she sent me this amazing zebra print!

 I love that it is black and cream not black and white. 
It makes it so much classier and gives it a cool weather feel!

LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. Love both of the scarves!! I am totally coveting the one you sent... it's so cute!! Thanks so much for participating this year!!

    ReplyDelete