Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FALL FUN



This summer I came across a list of 101 summer activities that became our "go to" throughout the season.  I loved having ideas ready at the drop of the hat, most requiring little or no thought or preparation, that the girls could easily chose.  So when it came time to retire our summer list I made a fall one to take its place and I am hoping that this becomes a tradition in our household.  Each season holds so many unique opportunities but when they are not in writing it is easy for them to slip by.


 I just grabbed a dollar store frame and spray painted it purple (I would have preferred orange bu used what I had on hand) popped the list in it and we were up and running.  The hubs found these amazing window crayons that work perfectly for marking off those activities we have completed.


You will notice that some of the activities go together and I did that by design.  Grace was terribly dissappointed when we weren't able to cross EVERYTHING off our list this summer so I felt this was a way for us to get the best of both worlds!  And as you can see so far we aren't doing to shabby!


Breakfast for dinner....

 Camp Out

 Balloon Festival

 Nature Hike

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! And just to state the obvious: Faith is growing up WAY TOO FAST! And I LOVE her little tank with the handiwork on the side :)

    ReplyDelete