Friday, February 25, 2011

ONE MORE

I am not usually a dreamer but when I am, they are vivid and normally frightening.  For some reason last night my sleep was tormented leaving me with a pounding heart and a sour stomach.  It's so amazing to me how powerful dreams can be.  Even when they are completely illogical they still have the ability to shake you to your core. 

 In my dream we lost someone very near and dear to our hearts and I was devastated.  My mind spun with the loss and even as I came to I had this feeling that I must call and check on all of those that I love.  Irrational, I know but I was SO upset.  As I quietly slipped into the rooms of our girls and listened to their even breathing I whispered a thanks to our Lord for at least one more. 

One more day to see their sweet smiles...


One more day to listen to their giggles...


One more day to watch them grow...


One more day before I must let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment