Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ORGANIZED

While 30 to Play has been a welcomed addition to our daily routine it has made us very aware of the "time wasters" in our lives.  The commotion everyday that surrounded clothes was huge and well let's me honest I have always hated laundry so figuring out something that made both of them easier was a must.  Most of you have probably seen the clothing dividers for new moms.  The ones that say Newborn, 0-3, 3-6, etc.  Well I started thinking "What if we made those but for the days of the week?" 

So I got to stepping and came up with these... 


I actually saved them onto a thumbdrive and then had them printed at Staples to save ink.  For two sets it was roughly $4.  I could have easily done it at home but they probably would have ran through half an ink cartridge and those are $35 so I went the cheaper route.


After coming home I cut them down and then used a 2" scalloped hole punch to create the circles.
 TADA!!!  Closet organizers!


 So far so good! 
 It makes the mornings way easier and will be especially helpful when the hubs has to get them dressed.


Each days outfits are "complete" bows, socks, tights, whatever is needed is there.
To make things even easier now we create outfits as we sort laundry so right off the bat there are at least 20 items I don't have to fold!  WOOHOO!


Want to make your own?  Just save these and print!
On a side note I wish that I would have laminated these to make them more sturdy but they are still holding up well.  You could easily "laminate" them with contact paper and they last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment