Monday, February 14, 2011

VALENTINES


WOW!  Today was quite the day...or should I say that last night was quite the night?  I am running on only 4 hrs of sleep so I guess that either would be accurate.  Even though I had the best laid plans to finish the girls Valentine gifts early I was STILL up until 1am!  They turned out absolutely adorable though and the kids LOVED them so all's well that end's well right?

I had seen these floating around the blog sphere and thought that they were too cute to pass up.  I ordered the shovels off of EBAY and then we stuffed bags with conversation hearts tied on party circle that said "I dig you" and they were ready to go!  You should have heard the Littles when these were passed out!  Crazy cute!

I also wanted to do something special for the staff at the school and Faith's teachers
so I started searching for cute cookies.  After a bit of "digging" I found these at Our Best Bites...


My inexperience with a piping bag sure came into play but I still think that they looked really good when they were bagged up and ready to go.  Even better...they tasted GREAT!


One of my favorite things about Valentine's Day is that I get to be punny!

I also needed something for BIGs (my 8-10th graders) but I was running out of time so I stopped by Wal-Mart and picked up these S'More pops.  I have to admit that I was quite irritated as I was checking out because I was paying a buck a piece for something that would have cost me 25 cents to make.  Oh well...there's always next year!

I made a quick circle, attached it with ribbon, and within minutes had a lovely bouquet.  The eight bucks was way worth it when I saw them all together.

Get it?  I am their teacher so "Let's Learn S'More"...hee hee hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment