Wednesday, February 23, 2011

ROBOTS

As Valentine's day approaced I began searching for ideas that I could incorporate into their tees.  I finally settled on robots and man I love them!  They were the perfect mix of cute yet fun and they will still be able to wear them throughout the year because afterall they are robots.  :) 
 The day of though we called them LOVE MACHINES hee hee!

I scored the shirts on sale at Wal-Mart for a buck a piece and with a little work they turned into something adorable! 

Vday morning each girlie recieved their shirt and a love bug cookie.  Both brought excited squeals and I couldn't have been more excited!

My unwilling model.  Faith walked around all day patting her chest saying "O-bot" with a big grin on her face.  It was, quite possibly the cutest thing EVER.  Well at least that day.

Grace couldn't wear hers to school that day due to our uniform requirements and although I love them most of the time I was a little bummed that morning.  She quickly changed as soon as we arrived home but of course by then I couldn't find the camera!

We even made one we made for a friend...

 And one for cousin!
 I beefed it up for my nephew and was so excited about the vintage look that was created!

This was just a fun project for me to complete but I think that next time I am going to let the girls help. 
If they turn out THAT bad I will just make them buttons. 
 Buttons that say "I dressed myself!" hee hee


No comments:

Post a Comment