Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SIX!

My "niece" just turned 6 and her momma entrusted me with all the details.  We decided that a movie theme would  be a blast and less cleanup for all of the grown ups!  Aftering pouring over invites I just couldn't find one that I was right so I made my own...

And from there the whole "vintage" movie theme just fell into place. 
We made all of our own paper goods,  designing them in PSE with digital papers from Tracy Ann of TADA and the printing them at Staples. 

We used deep reds, creams, black, and of course stripes to pull together the decor.



 But the popcorn cupcakes were what really stole the show. 

Although labor intensive they truly made everything scream "MOVIES!"


The posters added the perfect backdrop for the sweets table and we didn't have to do a thing!

My favorite part of the day by far though was when I was walking with the birthday girl to go snap a few shots.  She looked up at me and said "Auntie, this was the best birthday EVER!"

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!  WE LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment