Thursday, March 3, 2011

GLITTER

So, I bought glitter...in January, the beginning of January to be exact.  Yet for some reason even though I knew it was there time just got away from me and I just kept pushing it off and pushing it off.  Something to be saved for another day.  We would get to it someday, right?  Then we watched Knight and Day (if you are looking for an intellectual stimulant please skip) and the one "keeper" of the movie was "Someday is just another word for never."  OUCH!  How many times have we said "Someday I am going to..." 

Anyway, yesterday was our someday. 
The pure joy on their faces was BEAUTIFUL!




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! We are all guilty of saying 'someday', 'sometime soon', etc. Your girls show such great joy. Wonderful job taking a break from busy life to shower yourself with a little glitter. :o)

    ReplyDelete