Monday, March 7, 2011

Lil' Bit of Love

Pancakes are a HIT in our house.  I'm talking walk off grand slam.  When nothing else will work pancakes never dissapoint but sometimes they do bore.  So this weekend we tried something different. 

 We made these...


And you don't even need one of the fancy pancake molds. 
All you need is a cookie cutter!


Make sure that you use one with a rubber top though.  I tried one that was straight metal and well let's just say that my fingers didn't appreciate my lack of common sense.  But seriously all
you have to do is thin your batter out a bit, spray the sheheesy out of the cookie cutter, and pour.  That's it!  And the results speak for themselves!

This would be the perfect place for a pic of the girls eating their very cute pancakes.  Unfortunately, I was busy eating them as well.  OOPS!

Totally stocking up on cookie cutters!

No comments:

Post a Comment