Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PROJECT LIFE


I'm linking up with Jessica over at The Mom Creative as part of Project Life. 
Yeah, yeah I know they are in week 9 and this my first but hey better late than never right?

Sunday we stayed home from church because Faith was hacking and had a weird rash on her side.
 While at home we started work on the "Behemoth."


If you remember, the whole premise of 30 to play was given to me after listening to Pink's new song.  Well Monday we finally did it.  We went outside and just threw glitter in the air.


After school and gymnastics on Tuesday I was bushed so the hubs took us out for dinner.  LOVE THAT MAN!  And on the way Faith got in some good "face" time with her Apples (grandma).


30 to play has been taking a back seat to the busyness of life.  So on Wednesday night, the hubs had softball practice and we just played.  The girls had a blast in the tub and by the end of the night I was beginning to think I lived with "Whos."


Thursday we played with BUBBLES and the pictures are adorable.  Unfortunately they are on the other computer so I will have to insert it when I get home.


After a long week at school we settled down with popcorn and cokes for a movie.  I am proud to say that I have successfully hooked the girls on Shirley Temple! 
 I love that I don't have to worry about what is said or seen!

Saturday Grace and I went out on a Mommy date. 
 It was fabulous and I can't wait til our next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment