Tuesday, March 15, 2011

PROJECT LIFE


So its week 10 of Project Life and although it's hard to remember to snap a shot everyday the rewards are worth the effort.  It's funny how sometimes the smallest moments are the ones that end up meaning the most.

Sunday we ended up home again due to Faith's weird rash (we later found out it was simply eczema) and Grace's coughing.  The morning ended up being a huge blessing.  We slept late, snuggled on the couch, and made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.  The girls were THRILLED!

Monday we officially gave up on the "Behemoth" and sent it on it's merry way.  I was very disappointed but refinisher extraordinaire I am not so at least this way I don't have to stare my failure in the shelf every day.
And with that it was officially decided that Faith's big girl room will be robin's egg blue. 
What else am I going to do with the paint?

Tuesday Grace showed off her mad bridge skills and Faith quickly tried to imitate. 
Hee hee don't you love littles?

Impromptu playdates are a fav around here.
The girls are hysterical and we burned a good hour and a half before the screaming commenced.

Even though we had given up on "Behemoth" I had NOT given up on my desire for a dedicated sewing space.  Enter "Trudy" who was in definite need of some sprucing up to say the least.  But the price of FREE is always a plus so I decided to her a shot.

And I am so glad I did because after a two long nights she became...

Saturday we cleaned house and prepared to celebrate my mom's birthday.  Grace helped make Salted German Chocolate cupcakes (check out the post below if you want the details) and they were AMAZING!
And that's coming from someone who doesn't even really like german chocolate cake.

4 days and counting until SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are just lovely!!! Sending you smiles from Sunny South Africa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots!! Enjoy your spring break!!

    ReplyDelete