Sunday, January 30, 2011

FUNNIES

 Faith has enough personality for seventeen children, okay I may be exaggerating a wee bit but seriously she is filled to the brim with character.   A couple of days ago Grace taught Faith how to say "goatee."  It sounds more like "geetee" but that is beside the point.  Anyway I had given her a highlighter to color with and Grace ran into the living room to inform me that Faith had drawn on herself.  I was thinking a line on her face or arm...never in a million years did I expect the hubs to bring this little girl to me.
I couldn't stop laughing!  Apparently the goatee thing stuck in more way than one!


Quick side note.  The hubs took her into the bathroom to show her what she looked like.  He said she did a double take and then started crying.  Hopefully we won't be seeing any more of these in the near future!

Later on we were getting ready to leave so we could attend my grandmothers birthday dinner.  We had asked Grace to get dressed so she knew it almost time to go.  After finishing the task given to her she runs to find me "Faith doesn't have any socks on so she can't go."  I went looking for Faith so I could remedy the situation.  This is EXACTLY how she was dressed.  I think that socks were the least of our problems!


Oh the mind of a 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment