Friday, January 21, 2011

SICK

Our house is sick...Faith still doesn't feel well and now Grace is hacking.  The hubs and I are just trying to keep up with the extra laundry and strange requests.  For instance Faith wanted Cheetos for dinner and Grace chose a PopTart for breakfast instead of a muffin, oatmeal, grapefruit, or a thousand other healthier options.  I am starting to realize that sometimes it just not worth the fight...


So this is life...30 to play won't always work and I am struggling with feeling like a failure.  However, there is no way that this SHOULD look and I need to remind myself of that.  This didn't start with strict perameters stating that we had be outside having active play or inside playing with dolls.  This was a God given idea and I need to let go of the legalism and instead grab on to the concept.  Today 30 to play is me and two sick girlies curled up on the couch watching "Ninnie" (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) and Word World.   


And you know what?  That's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment